- We have two designated well-being leads, Mrs Hatcher and Miss Sleat.
- We work in teams to allow staff to feel supported and to allow teams to plan and resource lessons together.
- We have reduced our planning and reports to ensure that we only teach and write what is needed for maximum impact for the children.
- We have reduced unnecessary meetings and made parents' meetings earlier in the day to avoid evening meetings.
- We provide snacks in our staff rooms and the staff have all had new fleeces this year to ensure they feel a sense of belonging and are warm enough!
- We ensure that our staff get their breaks across the school day to allow them to have time to rest and rehydrate, etc.
- Our 'return to work' interviews allow the Senior Leadership Team to reflect on absences and how the staff can be further supported.
- Our staff handbook talks about support for mental health and where this can be accessed and how readily available support is.
- Our staff events allow staff to mingle socially and develop working relationships with all.
- We encourage professional development so that employees can develop their skills and feel fulfilled.
PPA (Planning, Preparation and Assessment cover) staff
Miss Dunstall supports PPA in EYFS and Year 1/2.
Mrs Burbidge teaches in KS2 and takes a role in the delivery of PE.
Miss Bell teaches Spanish.