World Book Day 2022
It is all about the love of books and reading! We would love to know which books the children buy with their vouchers.
A big 'Thank You' to Mrs Benson for organising the event this year, thank you to the staff and children for joining in because together we make a difference and to Henry Adams for running the World Book Day competition.
We promote a love of reading by:
- each classroom having a reading corner
- Whole class reader every day
- storytime with the class teacher
- home readers
- book recommendations
- Topic reading books from the Library Service
- Weald Book Award
- using the school library
- dressing as a book character for World Book Day
- author visits regularly